News and Events
According to a new study by Presidency Research, the global polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market size is projected to reach approximately USD 105.8 billion by 2030 and is growing at a CAGR of 3.15% from 2022 to 2030.
TOKYO, August 04, 2022 (Globe Newswire) — GLOBAL Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market It was valued at USD 85.53 billion in 2022. Polyvinyl chloride is the most widely formed polymer, followed by polypropylene and polyethylene.
- The US polyvinyl chloride market was expected to reach US$18.5 billion in 2021.The United States takes one of the leading construction businesses globally. However, housing buildings got damaged due to COVID-19, affecting the polyvinyl chloride market.
- The size of China polyvinyl chloride market is expected to reach USD 18.7 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2030. China has a major building marketplace worldwide, accounting for about 20% of all building funds. In 2020, the building construction business in China created an added value, presented to the National Bureau of Statistics of China
- Germany polyvinyl chloride market is expected to reach a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030.
- The Latin America region is predicted to hit a CAGR of 7.6% over the next ten years.
- Increasing organization-building activities are the main driving force behind Middle East, Asia-Pacific and North America
Polyvinyl chloride is amorphous with chlorine atoms and has a fire-resistant material and oil/biochemical resistance. Polyvinyl chloride is the more widely used plastic and is formed by the monomer polymerization of vinyl chloride. It is divided into two forms flexible and rigid.
Flexible polyvinyl chloride is used in electric cable linings, plumbing, imitation leather, and signage. Rigid polyvinyl chloride is used in the industrial production of doors and windows, plastic bottles and pipes. Polyvinyl chloride is commonly used in the construction, electrical, automotive and packaging industries because of its many features such as lightweight, decent automatic strength, abrasion resistance and its associated durability.
- Polyvinyl chloride is lightweight, degradable, strong, tough to weather, versatile, resistant to chemical corrosion, abrasion and ease of use, as PVC can be shaped, cut, welded and added to some degree of elegance. These characteristics make it perfect for many underlayments —such as windows, pipes, ceilings and floors
- Polyvinyl Chloride Flooring has applications such as freedom of aesthetic properties, cleanliness, durability, comfort in connection and recyclability. Polyvinyl chloride is also applied in scheduling in the industry of building and construction. Polyvinyl chloride is used for its low-conservation requirements and ongoing wildlife.