Westlake Compounds Vietnams' Research and Development team serves and supports all customers by providing proactive technical, analytical and developmental assistance. The R&D team strives to combine product development and production synergies to achieve optimum performance and quality compounds.
Research and Development Department
Mr. Hung - R&D Manager
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
< . . . >
- Developing sustainable and eco-friendly NAKAN Bio Compounds.
- Switching from fossil-flue-based ingredients to Bio-based components.
- Improving product efficiency, mitigating carbon foodprint.
- Thermochromic PVC compounds with ability to change color triggered by temperature.
- Potential applications: Smart Textile, Smart housholds
For over 25 years and with cumulative experience of more than 200 years, Westlake Compounds Vietnams' technical services team is unmatched in the industry. Each member on our Research and Development Team is ISO 9001-2015 certified. On a daily basis, our goal is to further make our work more efficient and effective.
- Color matching
- Technical Supporting
Westlake’s innovative rigid and flexible vinyl compounds form the elements of products spanning virtually every industrial and consumer need. We group by 5 segments
- Building and Constructions
- Consumer Goods